Hank Haney's Essentials Grip Strength DVD & Grip Exerciser
Hank Haney is a professional golf instructor best known for coaching Tiger Woods and two-time major championship winner Mark O'Meara. Haney operates four teaching facilities in the Dallas, Texas area, so you are in the right place to pick up some top quality coaching grip tips to further improve your game. You are almost certain to pick up some great advice and pointers to shave some of those all-important shots of your score.
- Pro Series Exerciser and DVD
- Includes Hank Haney's instructional DVD
- Light: 5 lbs (2.3kg) per finger
- Clam packed.
- Light, Medium and Heavy options available
- DISTANCE: A stronger grip is the key to increased club speed and distance
- CONTROL: Your grip is your primary control of the club face. Hank teaches how to make simple adjustments to correct slices & hooks
- STRENGTH: Hank believes strong hands are the key to a soft grip and smooth swing
- PATENTED HAND EXERCISER: Hank uses Prohands because of its unique ability to strengthen each finger individually
- WORLD RENOWNED TEACHER: Hank Haney's Essentials "Grip Strength" will provide you with the tools you need to develop & play great golf